Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HOLOZOIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does HOLOZOIC exist?
Definitions of HOLOZOIC in dictionaries:
- adj - obtaining nourishment as animals do by ingesting complex organic matter
- Obtaining nourishment by the ingestion of organic material, as animals do.
- adj - eating solid foods
There are 8 letters in HOLOZOIC: C H I L O O O Z
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HOLOZOIC plus a wildcard: HOLOZOIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HOLOZOIC
8 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HOLOZOIC
- Get the Advatage for Chennai Customer
- ... are holozoic kingdom protista can be either multicellular organism
- Difficult Word - holozoic (a) (b) common to all life forms (c)period ...
- Representative Types Protozoan Groups The Diversity of Animal Life
- Nutrition in Humans - bernard2046 - XMind Professional & Powerful ...
- Shanea Nameplate Charm And Necklace In 14k White Yellow Or Rose ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.