Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HAJIS
In which Scrabble dictionary does HAJIS exist?
Definitions of HAJIS in dictionaries:
- noun - an Arabic term of respect for someone who has made the pilgrimage to Mecca
- n - one who has made a hadj
There are 5 letters in HAJIS: A H I J S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HAJIS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HAJIS plus a wildcard: HAJIS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HAJIS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HAJIS
- President greets intending hajis Times of Pakistan
- 60000 illegal hajis halted Times of Pakistan
- hajis coming out of plane
- Young hajis - Times Of India
- Last call for hajis
- hajis return back to Mecca to perform Hajj on Thursday
- Faizil hajis - About the Players - Midfielders
- the first flight of hajis returned on Friday morning
- Picture of Manal Al-Sharif taken from her Twitter account.
- Mumtaz Ali Khan Minister Haj Wakf Minority JDS MLC Abdul Azim hajis ...