Scrabble word: GEOLOGY
In which Scrabble dictionary does GEOLOGY exist?
Definitions of GEOLOGY in dictionaries:
- noun - a science that deals with the history of the earth as recorded in rocks
- The scientific study of the origin, history, and structure of the earth.
- The structure of a specific region of the earth’s crust.
- A book on geology.
- The scientific study of the origin, history, and structure of the solid matter of a celestial body.
- adj - the science that deals with the origin and structure of the earth [n -GIES] : GEOLOGIC
There are 7 letters in GEOLOGY: E G G L O O Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GEOLOGY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GEOLOGY plus a wildcard: GEOLOGY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GEOLOGY
Images for GEOLOGY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.