Scrabble word: FUCOID
Is FUCOID valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of FUCOID in dictionaries:
- noun - a fossilized cast or impression of algae of the order Fucales
- noun - any of various algae of the family Fucaceae
- A member of the order Fucales.
- A fossilized cast or impression of such an organism.
- adj - a brown seaweed [n -S] : FUCOIDAL
There are 6 letters in FUCOID: C D F I O U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FUCOID
Click to search all anagrams of FUCOID plus a wildcard: FUCOID?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FUCOID
Images for FUCOID
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.