Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FLINCH
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLINCH exist?
Definitions of FLINCH in dictionaries:
- noun - a reflex response to sudden pain
- verb - draw back, as with fear or pain
- To start or wince involuntarily, as from surprise or pain.
- An act or instance of starting, wincing, or recoiling.
- verb - to shrink back involuntarily
There are 6 letters in FLINCH: C F H I L N
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FLINCH plus a wildcard: FLINCH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLINCH
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FLINCH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.