Scrabble word: FIFTH
In which Scrabble dictionary does FIFTH exist?
Definitions of FIFTH in dictionaries:
- noun - a quantity of liquor equal to one fifth of a United States gallon
- noun - position five in a countable series of things
- noun - one part in five equal parts
- noun - the musical interval between one note and another five notes away from it
- adj - coming next after the fourth and just before the sixth in position
- The ordinal number matching the number five in a series.
- One of five equal parts.
- One fifth of a gallon or four fifths of a quart of liquor.
- An interval encompassing five diatonic tones, such as C, D, E, F, and G.
- The harmonic combination of the two tones constituting the extremities of such an interval.
- The dominant in a given key or tonality.
- noun - one of five equal parts
There are 5 letters in FIFTH: F F H I T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FIFTH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FIFTH plus a wildcard: FIFTH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FIFTH
Images for FIFTH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.