Scrabble word: FIFTHS
In which Scrabble dictionary does FIFTHS exist?
Definitions of FIFTHS in dictionaries:
- noun - a quantity of liquor equal to one fifth of a United States gallon
- noun - position five in a countable series of things
- noun - one part in five equal parts
- noun - the musical interval between one note and another five notes away from it
- noun - one of five equal parts
There are 6 letters in FIFTHS: F F H I S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FIFTHS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FIFTHS plus a wildcard: FIFTHS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FIFTHS
Images for FIFTHS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.