Scrabble word: EYELET
Is EYELET valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of EYELET in dictionaries:
- noun - a small hole (usually round and finished around the edges) in cloth or leather for the passage of a cord or hook or bar
- noun - fastener consisting of a metal ring for lining a small hole to permit the attachment of cords or lines
- A small hole or perforation, usually rimmed with metal, cord, fabric, or leather, used for fastening with a cord or hook.
- A metal ring designed to reinforce such a hole; a grommet.
- A small hole edged with embroidered stitches as part of a design.
- A peephole.
- A small eye.
- verb - to make a small hole in
There are 6 letters in EYELET: E E E L T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EYELET
Click to search all anagrams of EYELET plus a wildcard: EYELET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EYELET
Images for EYELET
Lookup in Wiki for EYELET
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.