Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ELECTED
In which Scrabble dictionary does ELECTED exist?
Definitions of ELECTED in dictionaries:
- verb - select by a vote for an office or membership
- verb - choose
- adj - subject to popular election
- v - to select by vote for an office
There are 7 letters in ELECTED: C D E E E L T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ELECTED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ELECTED plus a wildcard: ELECTED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ELECTED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ELECTED
- In New York Gallery Openings this Weekend Artinfo
- The first Inauguration of George Washington occurred on April 30 1789 ...
- Queens elected Officials - Queens Economic Development Corporation
- Abraham Lincoln Leadership
- Franklin Roosevelt 32nd President of the United States
- President Abraham Lincoln delivering his inaugural address on the east ...
- United States presidential election 1996 - Wikipedia the free ...
- President Obama Holds Election Night Event In Chicago
- Federal Council elected Trade Bridge Consultants
- Bill Clinton - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.