Scrabble word: DIMMED
In which Scrabble dictionary does DIMMED exist?
Definitions of DIMMED in dictionaries:
- verb - switch (a car's headlights) from a higher to a lower beam
- verb - become dim or lusterless
- verb - make dim or lusterless
- verb - make dim by comparison or conceal
- verb - become vague or indistinct
- adj - made dim or less bright
- adj - dark or indistinct
There are 6 letters in DIMMED: D D E I M M
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DIMMED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DIMMED plus a wildcard: DIMMED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DIMMED
Images for DIMMED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.