Scrabble word: CRYING
In which Scrabble dictionary does CRYING exist?
Definitions of CRYING in dictionaries:
- noun - the process of shedding tears (usually accompanied by sobs or other inarticulate sounds)
- verb - utter a sudden loud cry
- verb - shed tears because of sadness, rage, or pain
- verb - utter aloud
- verb - proclaim or announce in public
- verb - demand immediate action
- verb - utter a characteristic sound
- verb - bring into a particular state by crying
- adj - demanding attention
- adj - conspicuously and outrageously bad or reprehensible
- Demanding or requiring action or attention: a crying need.
- verb - to express sorrow by shedding tears