Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CLAVUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CLAVUS exist?
Definitions of CLAVUS in dictionaries:
- noun - a hard thickening of the skin (especially on the top or sides of the toes) caused by the pressure of ill-fitting shoes
- n - a horny thickening of the skin
There are 6 letters in CLAVUS: A C L S U V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CLAVUS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CLAVUS plus a wildcard: CLAVUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CLAVUS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CLAVUS
- clavusclavus on Foot clavus 68 Map of Greenland Heloma Durum ...
- clavus Durus - Susanne Borchers - DocCheck Pictures
- clavus (LIKDOORN EKSTEROOG PIJNLIJKE EELTPLEK)
- clavus flammulatus - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- clavus Suara Dokter
- Beauty & Skin Improvement - Dwingeloo
- clavus -
- clavus Gebrdensprache im Beruf - das Fachgebrdenlexikon der ...
- Corn Condition Treatment and Pictures for Teens - Overview ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.