Scrabble word: CHERRY
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHERRY exist?
Definitions of CHERRY in dictionaries:
- noun - wood of any of various cherry trees especially the black cherry
- noun - any of numerous trees and shrubs producing a small fleshy round fruit with a single hard stone
- noun - a red fruit with a single hard stone
- noun - a red the color of ripe cherries
- adj - of a color at the end of the color spectrum (next to orange)
- Any of several trees or shrubs of the genus Prunus, especially P.
- The yellow, red, or blackish fruit of any of these plants.
- The wood of any of these plants, especially black cherry.
- Any of various plants, such as the Barbados cherry or the cornelian cherry, having fruits resembling a cherry.
- A moderate or strong red to purplish red.
- The hymen considered as a symbol of virginity.
- Containing or having the flavor of cherries.
- Made of the wood of a cherry tree: a cherry cabinet.
- Of a moderate or strong red to purplish red.
- noun - a fruit