Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CHERRY
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHERRY exist?
Definitions of CHERRY in dictionaries:
- noun - wood of any of various cherry trees especially the black cherry
- noun - any of numerous trees and shrubs producing a small fleshy round fruit with a single hard stone
- noun - a red fruit with a single hard stone
- noun - a red the color of ripe cherries
- adj - of a color at the end of the color spectrum (next to orange)
- Any of several trees or shrubs of the genus Prunus, especially P.
- The yellow, red, or blackish fruit of any of these plants.
- The wood of any of these plants, especially black cherry.
- Any of various plants, such as the Barbados cherry or the cornelian cherry, having fruits resembling a cherry.
- A moderate or strong red to purplish red.
- The hymen considered as a symbol of virginity.
- Containing or having the flavor of cherries.
- Made of the wood of a cherry tree: a cherry cabinet.
- Of a moderate or strong red to purplish red.
- noun - a fruit
There are 6 letters in CHERRY: C E H R R Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHERRY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHERRY plus a wildcard: CHERRY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHERRY
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CHERRY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.