Scrabble word: CARAVAN
Is CARAVAN valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CARAVAN in dictionaries:
- noun - a procession (of wagons or mules or camels) traveling together in single file
- noun - a camper equipped with living quarters
- verb - travel in a caravan
- A company of travelers journeying together, as across a desert or through hostile territory.
- A single file of vehicles or pack animals.
- A large covered vehicle; a van.
- A trailer or dwelling place on wheels.
- verb - to travel in a group
There are 7 letters in CARAVAN: A A A C N R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CARAVAN
Click to search all anagrams of CARAVAN plus a wildcard: CARAVAN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CARAVAN
Images for CARAVAN
Lookup in Wiki for CARAVAN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.