Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CARAVAN
In which Scrabble dictionary does CARAVAN exist?
Definitions of CARAVAN in dictionaries:
- noun - a procession (of wagons or mules or camels) traveling together in single file
- noun - a camper equipped with living quarters
- verb - travel in a caravan
- A company of travelers journeying together, as across a desert or through hostile territory.
- A single file of vehicles or pack animals.
- A large covered vehicle; a van.
- A trailer or dwelling place on wheels.
- v - to travel in a group
There are 7 letters in CARAVAN: A A A C N R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CARAVAN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CARAVAN plus a wildcard: CARAVAN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CARAVAN
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CARAVAN
- WelcomeToMy Ideal caravan
- FileFedEx Cessna 208B Grand caravan cockpit.JPG - Wikipedia the free ...
- aansluitschema caravan aanhanger jaeger multicon west en 7 polig
- FileNissan NV350 caravan.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Volle Auflsung (1.764 975 Pixel Dateigre 337 KB MIME ...
- three-view drawing of Model 208A caravan I (1000 x 506)
- Trailer Wiring Diagram Towbar & Trailer parts - Western Towing ...
- astra1cdwrear Opel Astra G Tuning
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.