Scrabble word: BUBBLE
Is BUBBLE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of BUBBLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a hollow globule of gas (e.g., air or carbon dioxide)
- noun - a speculative scheme that depends on unstable factors that the planner cannot control
- noun - an impracticable and illusory idea
- noun - a dome-shaped covering made of transparent glass or plastic
- verb - form, produce, or emit bubbles
- verb - flow in an irregular current with a bubbling noise
- verb - rise in bubbles or as if in bubbles
- verb - cause to form bubbles
- verb - expel gas from the stomach
- A thin, usually spherical or hemispherical film of liquid filled with air or gas: a soap bubble.
- A globular body of air or gas formed within a liquid: air bubbles rising to the surface.
- A pocket formed in a solid by air or gas that is trapped, as during cooling or hardening.
- The act or process of forming bubbles.
- A sound made by or as if by the forming and bursting of bubbles.
- A fantastic or impracticable idea or belief; an illusion: didn’t want to burst the new volunteers’ bubble.
- A speculative scheme that comes to nothing: lost money in the real estate bubble.
- Something light or effervescent: “Macon—though terribly distressed—had to fight down a bubble of laughter” (Anne Tyler).
- A usually transparent glass or plastic dome.
- A protective, often isolating envelope or cover: “The Secret Service will talk of tightening protection, but no President wants to live in a bubble” (Anthony Lewis).
- To form or give off bubbles.
- To move or flow with a gurgling sound: a brook bubbling along its course.
- To rise to or as if to the surface; emerge: “Since then, the revolution has bubbled up again in many forms” (Jonathan Schell).
- To cause to form bubbles.
- verb - to form bubbles (bodies of gas contained within a liquid)
There are 6 letters in BUBBLE: B B B E L U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BUBBLE
Click to search all anagrams of BUBBLE plus a wildcard: BUBBLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BUBBLE
Images for BUBBLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.