Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BORZOI
In which Scrabble dictionary does BORZOI exist?
Definitions of BORZOI in dictionaries:
- noun - tall fast-moving dog breed
- Any of a breed of tall, slender dogs having a narrow, pointed head and a silky, predominantly white coat, originally developed in Russia for hunting wolves.
- n - a Russian hound
There are 6 letters in BORZOI: B I O O R Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BORZOI
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BORZOI plus a wildcard: BORZOI?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BORZOI
6 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BORZOI
- borzoi Information and Pictures borzoi
- Avalyn Manor borzoi
- Gentle Giants Rescue and Adoptions - borzoi - Page 1 of 6
- Download Sight Hound Dogs picture borzoi Dog.
- El borzoi ( Wolfhound) - Aperrados.com
- Svora borzoi.....elegance unleashed-Waco Texas AKC Registered ...
- borzoi Information and Pictures borzois
- borzoi Dog Fun Animals Wiki Videos Pictures Stories
- borzoi Dog Information Facts Origins History and diseases All ...
- Gentle Giants Rescue and Adoptions - borzoi - Page 3 of 6
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.