Scrabble word: BECOME
Is BECOME valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of BECOME in dictionaries:
- verb - enter or assume a certain state or condition
- verb - undergo a change or development
- verb - come into existence
- verb - enhance the appearance of
- To be appropriate or suitable to: “It would not become me... to interfere with parties” (Jonathan Swift).
- To show to advantage; look good with: The new suit becomes you.
- verb - to come to be
There are 6 letters in BECOME: B C E E M O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BECOME
Click to search all anagrams of BECOME plus a wildcard: BECOME?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BECOME
Images for BECOME
Lookup in Wiki for BECOME
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.