Scrabble word: AGGRO
In which Scrabble dictionary does AGGRO exist?
Definitions of AGGRO in dictionaries:
- noun - (informal British usage) aggravation or aggression
- Irritation and exasperation: “Postponing new hospitals and roads causes far less aggro than sacking town hall or Whitehall workers” (Economist).
- A raucous rivalry or grievance, characterized by angry public confrontations or violence: “The Commons met in apprehensive mood yesterday following the ructions in the Chamber last week.
- A fistfight.
- Very aggressive, fearless, and stylish, as in surfing or skateboarding: “Nat was aggro... Not content to ride in a straight line across the wave’s face, Nat was a pioneer of the vertical move” (Kem Nunn).
- noun - a rivalry or grievance
There are 5 letters in AGGRO: A G G O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AGGRO
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AGGRO plus a wildcard: AGGRO?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AGGRO
Images for AGGRO
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.