Scrabble word: AGGRO
In which Scrabble dictionary does AGGRO exist?
Definitions of AGGRO in dictionaries:
- noun - (informal British usage) aggravation or aggression
- Irritation and exasperation: “Postponing new hospitals and roads causes far less aggro than sacking town hall or Whitehall workers” (Economist).
- A raucous rivalry or grievance, characterized by angry public confrontations or violence: “The Commons met in apprehensive mood yesterday following the ructions in the Chamber last week.
- A fistfight.
- Very aggressive, fearless, and stylish, as in surfing or skateboarding: “Nat was aggro... Not content to ride in a straight line across the wave’s face, Nat was a pioneer of the vertical move” (Kem Nunn).
- noun - a rivalry or grievance