Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ABOHM
In which Scrabble dictionary does ABOHM exist?
Definitions of ABOHM in dictionaries:
- noun - a unit of resistance equal to a billionth of an ohm
- The centimeter-gram-second electromagnetic unit of resistance, equal to one billionth of an ohm.
- n - a unit of electrical resistance
There are 5 letters in ABOHM: A B H M O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ABOHM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ABOHM plus a wildcard: ABOHM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ABOHM
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ABOHM
- Karl Bohm
- David Bohm - Wikipedia la enciclopedia libre
- Karlheinz Bohm-Annex
- Click to show regular size.
- The Aharanov-Bohm Effect
- Bohm Mozart - Requiem (FLAC)
- Hark Bohm
- Oltre la Coltre David Bohm unillusione chiamata realt
- Specs on Bohm Meinl
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.