Is ZANY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ZANY in various dictionaries:
- noun - a buffoon in one of the old comedies
- noun - a man who is a stupid incompetent fool
- adj - ludicrous, foolish
- adj - like a clown
- A ludicrous, buffoonish character in old comedies who attempts feebly to mimic the tricks of the clown.
- A comical person given to extravagant or outlandish behavior.
- Ludicrously comical; clownish.
- Comical because of incongruity or strangeness; bizarre.
- adv - ludicrously comical [adj ZANIER, ZANIEST] : ZANILY
- noun - a zany person
There are 4 letters in ZANY: A N Y Z
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ZANY
To search all scrabble anagrams of ZANY, to go: ZANY?
Rearrange the letters in ZANY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ZANY
What's nearby ZANY
Lookup in Wiki for ZANY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ZANY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ZANY"