Is WHIRL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WHIRL in various dictionaries:
- noun - confused movement
- noun - the shape of something rotating rapidly
- noun - a usually brief attempt
- noun - the act of rotating rapidly
- verb - turn in a twisting or spinning motion
- verb - cause to spin
- verb - flow in a circular current, of liquids
- verb - revolve quickly and repeatedly around one's own axis
- verb - fly around
- To revolve rapidly about a center or an axis.
- To rotate or spin rapidly: The dancer whirled across the stage.
- To turn rapidly, changing direction; wheel: She whirled around to face him.
- To have the sensation of spinning; reel: My head is whirling with data.
- To move circularly and rapidly in varied, random directions: The wind whirled across the steppes.
- To cause to rotate or turn rapidly: whirl a baton.
- To move or drive in a circular or curving course.
- To drive at high speed: whirled the motorcycle around the corner.
- To hurl.
- The act of rotating or revolving rapidly.
- Something, such as a cloud of dust, that whirls or is whirled.
- A state of confusion; tumult.
- A swift succession or round of events: the social whirl.
- A state of mental confusion or giddiness; dizziness: My head is in a whirl.
- A short trip or ride.
- A brief or experimental try: Let’s give the plan a whirl.
- verb - to revolve rapidly
There are 5 letters in WHIRL: H I L R W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WHIRL
To search all scrabble anagrams of WHIRL, to go: WHIRL?
Rearrange the letters in WHIRL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WHIRL
What's nearby WHIRL
Lookup in Wiki for WHIRL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WHIRL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WHIRL"