Is WEEK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WEEK in various dictionaries:
- noun - any period of seven consecutive days
- noun - hours or days of work in a calendar week
- noun - a period of seven consecutive days starting on Sunday
- A period of seven days: a week of rain.
- A seven-day calendar period, especially one starting with Sunday and continuing through Saturday: this week.
- A week designated by an event or a holiday occurring within it: commencement week.
- A week dedicated to a particular cause or institution: Home Safety Week.
- The part of a calendar week devoted to work, school, or business: working a three-day week.
- One week from a specified day: I’ll see you Friday week.
- One week ago from a specified day: It was Friday week that we last met.
- noun - a period of seven days
There are 4 letters in WEEK: E E K W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WEEK
To search all scrabble anagrams of WEEK, to go: WEEK?
Rearrange the letters in WEEK and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WEEK
What's nearby WEEK
Lookup in Wiki for WEEK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WEEK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WEEK"