Is VOUCH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of VOUCH in various dictionaries:
- verb - give personal assurance
- verb - give surety or assume responsibility
- verb - summon (a vouchee) into court to warrant or defend a title
- verb - give supporting evidence
- To give personal assurances; give a guarantee: vouch for an old friend’s trustworthiness.
- To constitute supporting evidence; give substantiation: a candidate whose strong record vouches for her ability.
- To substantiate by supplying evidence; prove: charges that he could not vouch.
- To summon as a witness to give warranty of title.
- To refer to (an authority, for example) in support or corroboration; cite.
- A declaration of opinion; an assertion.
- verb - to give one's personal assurance or guarantee
There are 5 letters in VOUCH: C H O U V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to VOUCH
To search all scrabble anagrams of VOUCH, to go: VOUCH?
Rearrange the letters in VOUCH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of VOUCH
What's nearby VOUCH
Lookup in Wiki for VOUCH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of VOUCH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: VOUCH"