Is RUCK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RUCK in various dictionaries:
- noun - a crowd especially of ordinary or undistinguished persons or things
- noun - an irregular fold in an otherwise even surface (as in cloth)
- verb - become wrinkled or drawn together
- A multitude; a throng.
- The undistinguished crowd or ordinary run of persons or things.
- People who are followers, not leaders.
- To make a fold in; crease.
- verb - to wrinkle or crease
There are 4 letters in RUCK: C K R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RUCK
To search all scrabble anagrams of RUCK, to go: RUCK?
Rearrange the letters in RUCK and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of RUCK
What's nearby RUCK
Lookup in Wiki for RUCK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RUCK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RUCK"