Is RHYTHM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RHYTHM in various dictionaries:
- noun - the basic rhythmic unit in a piece of music
- noun - recurring at regular intervals
- noun - an interval during which a recurring sequence of events occurs
- noun - the arrangement of spoken words alternating stressed and unstressed elements
- noun - natural family planning in which ovulation is assumed to occur 14 days before the onset of a period (the fertile period would be assumed to extend from day 10 through day 18 of her cycle)
- Movement or variation characterized by the regular recurrence or alternation of different quantities or conditions: the rhythm of the tides.
- The patterned, recurring alternations of contrasting elements of sound or speech.
- A regular pattern formed by a series of notes of differing duration and stress.
- A specific kind of such a pattern: a waltz rhythm.
- A group of instruments supplying the rhythm in a band.
- The pattern or flow of sound created by the arrangement of stressed and unstressed syllables in accentual verse or of long and short syllables in quantitative verse.
- The similar but less formal sequence of sounds in prose.
- A specific kind of metrical pattern or flow: iambic rhythm.
- The sense of temporal development created in a work of literature or a film by the arrangement of formal elements such as the length of scenes, the nature and amount of dialogue, or the repetition of motifs.
- A regular or harmonious pattern created by lines, forms, and colors in painting, sculpture, and other visual arts.
- The pattern of development produced in a literary or dramatic work by repetition of elements such as words, phrases, incidents, themes, images, and symbols.
- These nouns are compared as they denote the regular patterned ebb and rise of accented and unaccented sounds, especially in music, speech, or verse.
- noun - movement or procedure with uniform recurrence of strong and weak elements
There are 6 letters in RHYTHM: H H M R T Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RHYTHM
To search all scrabble anagrams of RHYTHM, to go: RHYTHM?
Rearrange the letters in RHYTHM and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of RHYTHM
What's nearby RHYTHM
Lookup in Wiki for RHYTHM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RHYTHM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RHYTHM"