Is QUALIFY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of QUALIFY in various dictionaries:
- verb - prove capable or fit
- verb - pronounce fit or able
- verb - make more specific
- verb - make fit or prepared
- verb - specify as a condition or requirement in a contract or agreement
- verb - describe or portray the character or the qualities or peculiarities of
- verb - add a modifier to a constituent
- To describe by enumerating the characteristics or qualities of; characterize.
- To make competent or eligible for an office, a position, or a task.
- To declare competent or capable; certify.
- To make legally capable; license.
- To modify, limit, or restrict, as by giving exceptions.
- To make less harsh or severe; moderate.
- To modify the meaning of (a noun, for example).
- To be or become qualified.
- To reach the later stages of a selection process or contest by competing successfully in earlier rounds.
- verb - to make suitable or capable
There are 7 letters in QUALIFY: A F I L Q U Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of QUALIFY, to go: QUALIFY?
Rearrange the letters in QUALIFY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of QUALIFY
What's nearby QUALIFY
Lookup in Wiki for QUALIFY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of QUALIFY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: QUALIFY"