Is NYMPH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of NYMPH in various dictionaries:
- noun - (classical mythology) a minor nature goddess usually depicted as a beautiful maiden
- noun - a larva of an insect with incomplete metamorphosis (as the dragonfly or mayfly)
- noun - a voluptuously beautiful young woman
- Any of numerous minor deities represented as beautiful maidens inhabiting and sometimes personifying features of nature such as trees, waters, and mountains.
- A girl, especially a beautiful one.
- The larval form of certain insects, such as silverfish and grasshoppers, usually resembling the adult form but smaller and lacking fully developed wings.
- adj - a female spirit [n -S] : NYMPHAL, NYMPHEAN
There are 5 letters in NYMPH: H M N P Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to NYMPH
To search all scrabble anagrams of NYMPH, to go: NYMPH?
Rearrange the letters in NYMPH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of NYMPH
What's nearby NYMPH
Lookup in Wiki for NYMPH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of NYMPH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: NYMPH"