Is NUKE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of NUKE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the warhead of a missile designed to deliver an atom bomb
- verb - strike at with firepower or bombs
- verb - bomb with atomic weapons
- verb - cook or heat in a microwave oven
- A nuclear device or weapon.
- A nuclear-powered electric generating plant.
- To attack with nuclear weapons.
- To heat in a microwave oven: “I obtained this soup by nuking one cup of water and mixing that with... bouillon” (Judy Markey).
- verb - to attack with nuclear weapons
There are 4 letters in NUKE: E K N U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to NUKE
To search all scrabble anagrams of NUKE, to go: NUKE?
Rearrange the letters in NUKE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of NUKE
What's nearby NUKE
Lookup in Wiki for NUKE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of NUKE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: NUKE"