Is KIWI valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of KIWI in various dictionaries:
- noun - climbing vine native to China
- noun - a native or inhabitant of New Zealand
- noun - fuzzy brown egg-shaped fruit with slightly tart green flesh
- noun - nocturnal flightless bird of New Zealand having a long neck and stout legs
- Any of several flightless birds of the genus Apteryx native to New Zealand, having vestigial wings and a long, slender bill.
- A woody Chinese vine (Actinidia chinensis) having brown, fuzzy, edible fruit with a green, sweet pulp.
- The fruit of this plant.
- noun - a flightless bird
There are 4 letters in KIWI: I I K W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to KIWI
To search all scrabble anagrams of KIWI, to go: KIWI?
Rearrange the letters in KIWI and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of KIWI
What's nearby KIWI
Lookup in Wiki for KIWI
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of KIWI, do not miss the additional links under "More about: KIWI"