Is JUKE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of JUKE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a small roadside establishment in the southeastern United States where you can eat and drink and dance to music provided by a jukebox
- noun - (football) a deceptive move made by a football player
- A roadside drinking establishment that offers inexpensive drinks, food, and music for dancing.
- To deceive or outmaneuver a defender by a feint.
- verb - to fake out of position
There are 4 letters in JUKE: E J K U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to JUKE
To search all scrabble anagrams of JUKE, to go: JUKE?
Rearrange the letters in JUKE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of JUKE
What's nearby JUKE
Lookup in Wiki for JUKE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of JUKE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: JUKE"