Is JOULE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of JOULE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a unit of electrical energy equal to the work done when a current of one ampere passes through a resistance of one ohm for one second
- noun - English physicist who established the mechanical theory of heat and discovered the first law of thermodynamics (1818-1889)
- The International System unit of electrical, mechanical, and thermal energy.
- A unit of electrical energy equal to the work done when a current of 1 ampere is passed through a resistance of 1 ohm for 1 second.
- A unit of energy equal to the work done when a force of 1 newton acts through a distance of 1 meter.
- noun - a unit of energy
There are 5 letters in JOULE: E J L O U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to JOULE
To search all scrabble anagrams of JOULE, to go: JOULE?
Rearrange the letters in JOULE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of JOULE
What's nearby JOULE
Lookup in Wiki for JOULE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of JOULE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: JOULE"