Is JOB valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of JOB in various dictionaries:
- noun - the principal activity in your life that you do to earn money
- noun - a specific piece of work required to be done as a duty or for a specific fee
- noun - a workplace
- noun - an object worked on
- noun - the responsibility to do something
- noun - the performance of a piece of work
- noun - a damaging piece of work
- noun - a state of difficulty that needs to be resolved
- noun - a Jewish hero in the Old Testament who maintained his faith in God in spite of afflictions that tested him
- noun - any long-suffering person who withstands affliction without despairing
- noun - (computer science) a program application that may consist of several steps but is a single logical unit
- noun - a book in the Old Testament containing Job's pleas to God about his afflictions and God's reply
- noun - a crime (especially a robbery)
- verb - profit privately from public office and official business
- verb - arranged for contracted work to be done by others
- verb - work occasionally
- verb - invest at a risk
- A regular activity performed in exchange for payment, especially as one’s trade, occupation, or profession.
- A position in which one is employed.
- A task that must be done: Washing the windows is not my job.
- A specified duty or responsibility.
- A specific piece of work to be done for a set fee: an expensive repair job.
- The object to be worked on.
- Something resulting from or produced by work.
- A program application that may consist of several steps but is performed as a single logical unit.
- A difficult or strenuous task: It was a real job to convince them to drop the charges.
- A bad or unsatisfactory piece of work: The stylist did a real job on my hair.
- A state of affairs: Their marriage was a bad job right from the start.
- A criminal act, especially a robbery: a bank job.
- To work at odd jobs.
- To work by the piece.
- To act as a jobber.
- To purchase (merchandise) from manufacturers and sell it to retailers.
- To arrange for (contracted work) to be done in portions by others; subcontract.
- To transact (official business) dishonestly for private profit.
- A jab.
- verb - to work by the piece
There are 3 letters in JOB: B J O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to JOB
To search all scrabble anagrams of JOB, to go: JOB?
Rearrange the letters in JOB and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of JOB
What's nearby JOB
Lookup in Wiki for JOB
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of JOB, do not miss the additional links under "More about: JOB"