Is JEST valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of JEST in various dictionaries:
- noun - a humorous anecdote or remark intended to provoke laughter
- noun - activity characterized by good humor
- verb - tell a joke
- verb - act in a funny or teasing way
- A playful or amusing act; a prank.
- A frolicsome or frivolous mood: spoken in jest.
- An object of ridicule; a laughingstock.
- A witty remark.
- To act or speak playfully.
- To make witty remarks.
- To utter scoffs; gibe.
- verb - to say something amusing
There are 4 letters in JEST: E J S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to JEST
To search all scrabble anagrams of JEST, to go: JEST?
Rearrange the letters in JEST and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of JEST
What's nearby JEST
Lookup in Wiki for JEST
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of JEST, do not miss the additional links under "More about: JEST"