Is JELLY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of JELLY in various dictionaries:
- noun - an edible jelly (sweet or pungent) made with gelatin and used as a dessert or salad base or a coating for foods
- noun - a preserve made of the jelled juice of fruit
- noun - any substance having the consistency of jelly or gelatin
- verb - make into jelly
- To cause to have the consistency of jelly.
- verb - to make into a jelly (a soft, semisolid substance)
There are 5 letters in JELLY: E J L L Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of JELLY, to go: JELLY?
Rearrange the letters in JELLY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of JELLY
What's nearby JELLY
Lookup in Wiki for JELLY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of JELLY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: JELLY"