Is JEJUNE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of JEJUNE in various dictionaries:
- adj - lacking in nutritive value
- adj - displaying or suggesting a lack of maturity
- adj - lacking interest or significance or impact
- Not interesting; dull: “and there pour forth jejune words and useless empty phrases” (Anthony Trollope).
- Lacking maturity; childish: surprised by their jejune responses to our problems.
- Lacking in nutrition: a jejune diet.
- adv - uninteresting; childish [adj] : JEJUNELY
There are 6 letters in JEJUNE: E E J J N U
To search all scrabble anagrams of JEJUNE, to go: JEJUNE?
Rearrange the letters in JEJUNE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of JEJUNE
What's nearby JEJUNE
Lookup in Wiki for JEJUNE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of JEJUNE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: JEJUNE"