Is JAZZ valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of JAZZ in various dictionaries:
- noun - empty rhetoric or insincere or exaggerated talk
- noun - a genre of popular music that originated in New Orleans around 1900 and developed through increasingly complex styles
- noun - a style of dance music popular in the 1920s
- verb - play something in the style of jazz
- verb - have sexual intercourse with
- A style of music, native to America, characterized by a strong but flexible rhythmic understructure with solo and ensemble improvisations on basic tunes and chord patterns and, more recently, a highly sophisticated harmonic idiom.
- Big band dance music.
- Animation; enthusiasm.
- Miscellaneous, unspecified things: brought the food and all the jazz to go with it.
- To play in a jazz style.
- To exaggerate or lie to: Don’t jazz me.
- adv - full of energy [adj -LIER, -LIEST] : LIVELILY
There are 4 letters in JAZZ: A J Z Z
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to JAZZ
To search all scrabble anagrams of JAZZ, to go: JAZZ?
Rearrange the letters in JAZZ and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of JAZZ
What's nearby JAZZ
Lookup in Wiki for JAZZ
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of JAZZ, do not miss the additional links under "More about: JAZZ"