Is HULK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HULK in various dictionaries:
- noun - a very large person
- noun - a ship that has been wrecked and abandoned
- verb - appear very large or occupy a commanding position
- A heavy, unwieldy ship.
- The hull of an old, unseaworthy, or wrecked ship.
- Often hulks.
- One, such as a person or an object, that is bulky, clumsy, or unwieldy.
- To appear as a massive or towering form; loom: The big truck hulked out of the fog.
- To move clumsily.
- verb - to appear impressively large
There are 4 letters in HULK: H K L U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HULK
To search all scrabble anagrams of HULK, to go: HULK?
Rearrange the letters in HULK and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of HULK
What's nearby HULK
Lookup in Wiki for HULK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HULK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HULK"