Is FUGUE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FUGUE in various dictionaries:
- noun - dissociative disorder in which a person forgets who they are and leaves home to creates a new life
- noun - a dreamlike state of altered consciousness that may last for hours or days
- noun - a musical form consisting of a theme repeated a fifth above or a fourth below its first statement
- A polyphonic composition in which themes or a theme stated successively by a number of voices in imitation are developed contrapuntally.
- A pathological amnesiac condition during which one is apparently conscious of one’s actions but has no recollection of them after returning to a normal state.
- verb - to compose a fugue (a type of musical composition)
There are 5 letters in FUGUE: E F G U U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FUGUE
To search all scrabble anagrams of FUGUE, to go: FUGUE?
Rearrange the letters in FUGUE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FUGUE
What's nearby FUGUE
Lookup in Wiki for FUGUE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FUGUE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FUGUE"