Is FUDGE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FUDGE in various dictionaries:
- noun - soft creamy candy
- verb - tamper, with the purpose of deception
- verb - avoid or try to avoid fulfilling, answering, or performing (duties, questions, or issues)
- A soft, rich candy made of sugar, milk, butter, and flavoring.
- Nonsense; humbug.
- To fake or falsify: fudge casualty figures.
- To evade (an issue, for example); dodge.
- To act in an indecisive manner: always fudged on the important questions.
- To go beyond the proper limits of something: fudged on the building code requirements.
- To act dishonestly; cheat.
- verb - to represent falsely
There are 5 letters in FUDGE: D E F G U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FUDGE
To search all scrabble anagrams of FUDGE, to go: FUDGE?
Rearrange the letters in FUDGE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FUDGE
What's nearby FUDGE
Lookup in Wiki for FUDGE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FUDGE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FUDGE"