Is FEW valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FEW in various dictionaries:
- noun - a small elite group
- adj - a quantifier that can be used with count nouns and is often preceded by `a'
- Amounting to or consisting of a small number: one of my few bad habits.
- Being more than one but indefinitely small in number: bowled a few strings.
- An indefinitely small number of persons or things: A few of the books have torn jackets.
- A small number of persons or things: “For many are called, but few are chosen” (Matthew 22:14).
- adj - amounting to or consisting of a small number
There are 3 letters in FEW: E F W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FEW
To search all scrabble anagrams of FEW, to go: FEW?
Rearrange the letters in FEW and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FEW
What's nearby FEW
Lookup in Wiki for FEW
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FEW, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FEW"