Is DULL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DULL in various dictionaries:
- verb - make dull in appearance
- verb - become dull or lusterless in appearance
- verb - deaden (a sound or noise), especially by wrapping
- verb - make numb or insensitive
- verb - make dull or blunt
- verb - become less interesting or attractive
- verb - make less lively or vigorous
- adj - lacking in liveliness or animation
- adj - emitting or reflecting very little light
- adj - being or made softer or less loud or clear
- adj - so lacking in interest as to cause mental weariness
- adj - (of color) very low in saturation
- adj - not keenly felt
- adj - slow to learn or understand
- adj - (of business) not active or brisk
- adj - not having a sharp edge or point
- adj - blunted in responsiveness or sensibility
- adj - not clear and resonant
- adj - darkened with overcast
- Intellectually weak or obtuse; stupid.
- Lacking responsiveness or alertness; insensitive.
- Dispirited; depressed.
- Not brisk or rapid; sluggish: Business is dull.
- Not having a sharp edge or point; blunt: a dull knife.
- Not intensely or keenly felt: a dull ache.
- Arousing no interest or curiosity; boring: a dull play.
- Not bright or vivid.
- Cloudy or overcast: a dull sky.
- The central meaning shared by these adjectives is “lacking in liveliness, charm, or surprise”: a competent but dull performance of the role; a colorless and unimaginative person; a drab and boring job; a humdrum conversation; a lackluster life; a pedestrian movie plot; a stodgy dinner party; an uninspired lecture.
- adj - mentally slow
- verb - to make less sharp
There are 4 letters in DULL: D L L U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DULL
To search all scrabble anagrams of DULL, to go: DULL?
Rearrange the letters in DULL and see some winning combinations
4 letters out of DULL
Contextual use of DULL
What's nearby DULL
Lookup in Wiki for DULL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DULL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DULL"