Is DUKE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DUKE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a British peer of the highest rank
- noun - a nobleman (in various countries) of high rank
- A nobleman with the highest hereditary rank, especially a man of the highest grade of the peerage in Great Britain.
- A sovereign prince who rules an independent duchy in some European countries.
- Used as the title for such a nobleman.
- Often dukes.
- A type of cherry intermediate between a sweet and a sour cherry.
- verb - to attempt to defeat an adversary
There are 4 letters in DUKE: D E K U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DUKE
To search all scrabble anagrams of DUKE, to go: DUKE?
Rearrange the letters in DUKE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DUKE
What's nearby DUKE
Lookup in Wiki for DUKE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DUKE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DUKE"