Is DESK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DESK in various dictionaries:
- noun - a piece of furniture with a writing surface and usually drawers or other compartments
- A piece of furniture typically having a flat or sloping top for writing and often drawers or compartments.
- A table, counter, or booth at which specified services or functions are performed: an information desk; a reception desk.
- A department of a large organization in charge of a specified operation: a newspaper’s city desk.
- A lectern.
- A music stand in an orchestra.
- noun - a writing table
There are 4 letters in DESK: D E K S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DESK
To search all scrabble anagrams of DESK, to go: DESK?
Rearrange the letters in DESK and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DESK
What's nearby DESK
Lookup in Wiki for DESK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DESK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DESK"