Is BUZZ valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BUZZ in various dictionaries:
- noun - sound of rapid vibration
- noun - a confusion of activity and gossip
- verb - make a buzzing sound
- verb - fly low
- verb - be noisy with activity
- verb - call with a buzzer
- To make a low droning or vibrating sound like that of a bee.
- To talk, often excitedly, in low tones.
- To be abuzz; hum: The department was buzzing with rumors.
- To move quickly and busily; bustle.
- To make a signal with a buzzer.
- To cause to buzz.
- To utter in a rapid, low voice: “What is he buzzing in my ears?” (Robert Browning).
- To fly low over: The plane buzzed the control tower.
- To signal with a buzzer.
- To make a telephone call to.
- A vibrating, humming, or droning sound.
- A low murmur: a buzz of talk.
- A telephone call: Give me a buzz at nine.
- Pleasant intoxication, as from alcohol.
- verb - to make a vibrating sound
There are 4 letters in BUZZ: B U Z Z
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BUZZ
To search all scrabble anagrams of BUZZ, to go: BUZZ?
Rearrange the letters in BUZZ and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BUZZ
What's nearby BUZZ
Lookup in Wiki for BUZZ
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BUZZ, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BUZZ"