15 letter Crossword/Hangman Answers ---------------
Found 291 results Matching Hangman Answers
- the act of transforming so as to exalt or glorify
- a striking change in appearance or character or circumstances; "the metamorphosis of the old house into something new and exciting"
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- That which is contained; the thing or things held by a receptacle or included within specified limits; as, the contents of a cask or bale or of a room; the contents of a book.
- Power of containing; capacity; extent; size.
- Area or quantity of space or matter contained within certain limits; as, solid contents; superficial contents.
- a list of divisions (chapters or articles) and the pages on which they start
- Same as Tableau, n., 2.
- (military) a warning after the initiation of a hostile act
- a property perceived by touch
TAKE INTO ACCOUNT
- allow or plan for a certain possibility; concede the truth or validity of something; "I allow for this possibility"; "The seamstress planned for 5% shrinkage after the first wash"
TAKE IT ON THE CHIN
- undergo failure or defeat
TAKEN FOR GRANTED
- evident without proof or argument; "an axiomatic truth"; "we hold these truths to be self-evident"
- an attempt to take control of a corporation