14 letter Crossword/Hangman Answers ---------------
Found 410 results Matching Hangman Answers
- Of or pertaining to Tasmania, or Van Diemen's Land.
- The Evil One; Satan, represented as the tempter and spiritual of mankind.
- An evil spirit; a demon.
- A very wicked person; hence, any great evil.
- An expletive of surprise, vexation, or emphasis, or, ironically, of negation.
- A dish, as a bone with the meat, broiled and excessively peppered; a grill with Cayenne pepper.
- A machine for tearing or cutting rags, cotton, etc.
- The mystic number four, which was often symbolized to represent the Deity, whose name was expressed by four letters among some ancient nations; as, the Hebrew JeHoVaH, Greek qeo`s, Latin deus, etc.
- The doctrine of the Trinity; the doctrine that there are three distinct persons in the Godhead.