15 letter Crossword/Hangman Answers ---------------
Found 29 results Matching Hangman Answers
- To make fourfold; to double twice; to quadruple.
- The act of making fourfold; a taking four times the simple sum or amount.
- the quality of being measurable
- Quantity; amount.
- A definite portion of a manifoldness, limited by a mark or by a boundary.
- Apt or disposed to quarrel; given to brawls and contention; easily irritated or provoked to contest; irascible; choleric.
- an inclination to be quarrelsome and contentious
- The act of sitting, or the state of being seated.
- The actual sitting of a court, council, legislature, etc., or the actual assembly of the members of such a body, for the transaction of business.
- Hence, also, the time, period, or term during which a court, council, legislature, etc., meets daily for business; or, the space of time between the first meeting and the prorogation or adjournment; thus, a session of Parliaments is opened with a speech from the throne, and closed by prorogation.
- One of four equal parts into which anything is divided, or is regarded as divided; a fourth part or portion; as, a quarter of a dollar, of a pound, of a yard, of an hour, etc.
- Proper station; specific place; assigned position; special location.
- Friendship; amity; concord.
- a local court with criminal jurisdiction and sometimes administrative functions
- the 400th anniversary (or the celebration of it)
QUEEN OF THE NIGHT
- tropical American climbing cactus having triangular branches; often cultivated for its large showy night-blooming flowers followed by yellow red-streaked fruits
- Australian timber tree resembling the kauri but having wood much lighter in weight and softer
- Of the color called scarlet; as, a scarlet cloth or thread.
- Any tree or shrub of the genus Quercus.
- The strong wood or timber of the oak.
- The state or condition of being questionable.
- quillworts; coextensive with the genus Isoetes
- Not restricted to a particular subject; discussed for curiosity or entertainment.
- an improper and unacceptable kind of compromise verdict