13 letter Crossword/Hangman Answers ---------------
Found 85 results Matching Hangman Answers
- Belonging to Lent; used in Lent; Lenten.
- The nut of an Australian tree .
- Of or pertaining to the quadriceps.
- A plane figure having four sides, and consequently four angles; a quadrangular figure; any figure formed by four lines.
- An area defended by four fortresses supporting each other; as, the Venetian quadrilateral, comprising Mantua, Peschiera, Verona, and Legnano.
- Having four sides, and consequently four angles; quadrangular.
- a four-sided polygon
- having four sides
- one part in a quadrillion equal parts
- the ordinal number of one quadrillion in counting order
- Divided into four parts.
- involving four parties
- A subdivision into four parts.
- The quality or state of being quadrivalent; tetravalence.
- a group of four men
- Fourfold; as, to make quadruple restitution; a quadruple alliance.
- a time signature indicating four beats to the bar
- Fourfold; doubled twice; four times repeated; as, a quadruplicate ratio, or a quadruplicate proportion.
- Raised to the fourth power.
- To make fourfold; to double twice; to quadruple.
- any four copies; any of four things that correspond to one another exactly; "it was signed in quadruplicate"
- reproduce fourfold; "quadruplicate the bill"
- having four units or components; "quadruple rhythm has four beats per measure"; "quadruplex wire"
- The act of qualifying, or the condition of being qualified.
- That which qualifies; any natural endowment, or any acquirement, which fits a person for a place, office, or employment, or which enables him to sustian any character with success; an enabling quality or circumstance; requisite capacity or possession.
- The act of limiting, or the state of being limited; that which qualifies by limiting; modification; restriction; hence, abatement; diminution; as, to use words without any qualification.
- the act of modifying or changing the strength of some idea; "his new position involves a qualification of his party's platform"
- an attribute that must be met or complied with and that fits a person for something; "her qualifications for the job are excellent"; "one of the qualifications for admission is an academic degree"; "she has the makings of fine musician"
- a statement that limits or restricts some claim; "he recommended her without any reservations"