15 letter Crossword/Hangman Answers ---------------
Found 231 results Matching Hangman Answers
- Small in size or extent; not big; diminutive; -- opposed to big or large; as, a little body; a little animal; a little piece of ground; a little hill; a little distance; a little child.
- Short in duration; brief; as, a little sleep.
- Small in quantity or amount; not much; as, a little food; a little air or water.
- Small in dignity, power, or importance; not great; insignificant; contemptible.
- Small in force or efficiency; not strong; weak; slight; inconsiderable; as, little attention or exertion;little effort; little care or diligence.
- Small in extent of views or sympathies; narrow; shallow; contracted; mean; illiberal; ungenerous.