12 letter Crossword/Hangman Answers ---------------
Found 537 results Matching Hangman Answers
- A region of British America on the Atlantic coast, north of Newfoundland.
- The surf duck.
- The act or process of Latinizing, as a word, language, or country.
- The state of a free person; exemption from subjection to the will of another claiming ownership of the person or services; freedom; -- opposed to slavery, serfdom, bondage, or subjection.
- Freedom from imprisonment, bonds, or other restraint upon locomotion.
- A privilege conferred by a superior power; permission granted; leave; as, liberty given to a child to play, or to a witness to leave a court, and the like.
- Privilege; exemption; franchise; immunity enjoyed by prescription or by grant; as, the liberties of the commercial cities of Europe.
- The place within which certain immunities are enjoyed, or jurisdiction is exercised.
- A certain amount of freedom; permission to go freely within certain limits; also, the place or limits within which such freedom is exercised; as, the liberties of a prison.
- A privilege or license in violation of the laws of etiquette or propriety; as, to permit, or take, a liberty.
- The power of choice; freedom from necessity; freedom from compulsion or constraint in willing.
- A curve or arch in a bit to afford room for the tongue of the horse.
- Leave of absence; permission to go on shore.